Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Waiting on the Harley x Golden Bear CHP from eyewildshot.
If this fits me like I hope it does, I'm done.
Spoken like a true addict.
if it fits like you hope it does you’ll spend an eternity trying to best it and you won’t! But I’ll be dammed if you won’t try. This is how it works. It’s a tough nut. Welcome aboard.

KBlake

One Too Many
Anyone know what this is that I got?
1709099138792.png

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah but up 40 by Sunday. It’s going to be an early, hot as balls summer that lasts until December. I hate it man. Two weeks of summer and I’m good. I just need my time in Michigan to be warm and sunny. Outside that summer can suck it.

102 degrees here today with 65% humidity. Great if you like breathing through a straw. This summer has easily been the worst on record for humidity, which we never used to get in Sydney until about 15 years ago. It drains the energy out of you like a freakin' vampire. So over it. I haven't even thought about one of my jackets for 4 months.

KBlake

One Too Many
I’d say you got a great deal on that. Fit looks great and it has some really nice details. I would maybe try and darken the leather a bit, just to make the color more rich.
It has gathered sides and the leather is thin but I really like it. I have dark brown jackets so I might just keep this one light and hit it with obenaufs. I really like the way my jackets smell after a healthy dose of that stuff.

It has gathered sides and the leather is thin but I really like it. I have dark brown jackets so I might just keep this one light and hit it with obenaufs. I really like the way my jackets smell after a healthy dose of that stuff.
If you get frisky try a skim coat of Urad dark brown. It smells like shit and goes on like a sticky mess but does a great job of darkening and making it look rich. I don’t hate tan but I can’t wear it. I’m too pink

Leather Walker

Practically Family
After a few weeks of hibernation, I'm very happy to add a new jacket to my collection: the Langlitz Columbia!
View attachment 592687
This gonna be my first experience with one of their jackets, after I bought a pair of their Westerns on November. As I see in the photos, this beauty comes with epaulets, main Scovill zip, no loops for belt, pockets everywhere except on the sleeves, and no padding ―just what I was looking for.

I've searched the different Langlitz label designs over the years, and the one on this has "U.S.A." with dots, so it's between 1985 and 2006. I'll look for more info inside the pockets ASAP I get my hands on it. Now it's coming to me, I can't stop checking the tracking! :D

Well, finally this Columbia has arrived! I've just shared some pics and a brief review in Show your Langlitz thread, if you are interested. As expected, I can't be happier!

TLW '90

Practically Family
I needed a new jacket for work, because it's time to retire the old USN utility jacket my uncle gave me.

I ordered this 12oz canvas work jacket from All American Clothing company.
All-American-Clothing-Canvas-Jacket-Tyca-20589127_400x.jpg

All-American-Clothing-Canvas-Jacket-Tyca-20589584_400x.jpg

All-American-Clothing-Canvas-Jacket-Tyca-20589293_400x.jpg
it's a rebrand from Diamond Gusset Jeans and the price was the same but I went ahead and ordered it from them because DGJ didn't have my size in stock.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Admiral Byrd fits. There were some of you hoping to get it but this one stays with me. View attachment 594722
View attachment 594723
Nice. Seeing how it fits you, I think it will be too long for me. Congrats.

I got this Field and Stream in the same shipment as my Allstate. Perfect for the local monsoon weather this week just as I expected. I bought 3 goatskin jackets last month and only one arrived on time for the monsoon. Lol.
P_20240226_090659.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner