Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many posts does it take?

MissHuff

A-List Customer
After reaching a "One of the Regulars" status I was curious about how many posts it takes to reach what title and what are all of the titles on the Lounge? I skimmed around and I couldn't find a thread on this so I decided to create one. I don't think MK's the Guy in Charge needs any further explanation. But I'd like to know what the rest are and how they came about.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Daisy Buchanan said:
And lets not forget our "Bartenders". These are the people who monitor the threads, each are given one or more specific areas to keep an eye on and make sure us Floungers are staying in line:)

They also hand out FREE cocktails.

Amelie

A-List Customer
Thanks! that's very interesting! I was also looking for this information some weeks ago :)

(I have reached 11 000 posts on another board, does this make me an alien? lol (I guess so lol))

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CharlieH. said:
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was the ole inquiry as to how many posts does it take to change a lightbulb, with a vintage twist.

OK, I'll bite. ;)

One to take off his Fedora and vintage DB suitjacket in order to get up on a stepladder to do the actual lightbulb change, one to hold the jacket, one to hold the Fedora, about a dozen to jointly lamment they can't find said Fedora in their size on "The Bay", five or six to comment on the high armholes and peak lapels, one to notice it was a true vintage suit, one to ask if it was dead-stock, one to notice once he's up the ladder the changer has on AE spectators, and one to point out the lightbulb changer did an expert job with the Navy tuck. OH - and one more to comment that modern lightbulbs don't last like they did "back in the day."

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Mike in Seattle said:
OK, I'll bite. ;)

One to take off his Fedora and vintage DB suitjacket in order to get up on a stepladder to do the actual lightbulb change, one to hold the jacket, one to hold the Fedora, about a dozen to jointly lamment they can't find said Fedora in their size on "The Bay", five or six to comment on the high armholes and peak lapels, one to notice it was a true vintage suit, one to ask if it was dead-stock, one to notice once he's up the ladder the changer has on AE spectators, and one to point out the lightbulb changer did an expert job with the Navy tuck. OH - and one more to comment that modern lightbulbs don't last like they did "back in the day."

And one oldtimer to grumble about how this has all been discussed before and pull up old threads on the subject.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Baron Kurtz said:
New in Town: Under 50
Familiar Face: 50-99
One of the Regulars: 100-299
A List Customer: 300-499
Practically Family: 500-999 (i think)
One Too Many: 1000-1999
Call Me A Cab: 2000-2999
My Mail Is Forwarded Here: 3000
I'll Lock Up:

I dont't know about I'll lock up. Probably 5000

bk

This info might be good for an FAQ topic, or perhaps a "sticky."

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Baron Kurtz said:
Familiar Face: 50-99
One of the Regulars: 100-299
A List Customer: 300-499
Practically Family: 500-999 (i think)
One Too Many: 1000-1999
Call Me A Cab: 2000-2999
My Mail Is Forwarded Here: 3000
I'll Lock Up:

I dont't know about I'll lock up. Probably 5000

bk

I'll lock up is 4000+

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Orgetorix said:
Familiar Face: 50-100
One of the Regulars: 100-300
A List Customer: 300-
Practically Family:
One Too Many:
Call Me A Cab:
My Mail Is Forwarded Here:
I'll Lock Up:

Anbody care to complete this?

Back the truck in - over there!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
lounge lizards changing light bulbs

Mike in Seattle said:
OK, I'll bite. ;)

Mike that is damn funny - mate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24