Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many products do you use?

Fanny

New in Town
I usually reserve make up for special occasions like holidays or going into town. Living on a farm, this is more out of practicality than anything. Most of my work begins right as I wake up so I don't necessarily have time in the mornings to put make up on. By the time I'm done with the morning chores I've usually forgotten all about putting make up on, even though I'd like to do it more often. I usually try to put on a thin layer of sunscreen in the warmer months or aquaphor in the winter to protect my skin from the elements. When I do wear make up its usually just mascara, eye liner, and some lip gloss/balm. When I actually do my hair I'll use a bit of hairspray. As far as washing goes, I use Kirk's 3-in-1 Juniper & Lime for hair, face, and body. My product usage is pretty low, I guess.

Swing Girl

New in Town
I don't use anything but shampoo on my hair ever- just water for setting. Hairspray wasn't used in the US until the very late '40s, and I like doing things the authentic mid-'40s way. I also don't wear any makeup because I'm 15 and teenagers were still generally discouraged from wearing it in the '40s. When I'm an adult, I'll probably wear the classic red lipstick, and maybe mascara, but not too much makeup.

adara260

New in Town
Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, body lotion

Toner, essence, face moisturizer, sunscreen, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow serum, eyeliner, 2 lipstick shades to get the perfect red

thermal spray, hairspray, hair texture spray

I had to list it out so I could count. I guess it’s not a lot but also a lot.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
So just skin care I use 9 or 10 depending on the day and season. If I include makeup about 29. Also I am American so I am I guess the odd man out here with all my stuff. I have naturally curly hair that I am pretty intense about that is about 5-10 products a day depending on how it is styled. Really what I am saying is that I am high maintenance.

nimra

New in Town
I am not a fan of synthetic products, I love old remedies and I think they are the best of our skin.
But i do use moistureizer everyday

jordan1776

New in Town
For me personally, my routine is pretty simple. I have a 3-step skincare regimen (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer), then a basic makeup routine if I'm heading out (foundation, mascara, lipstick). That tallies up to 6 products. For hair and body, I usually stick with a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. That's another 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112