Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I DID IT....................

Cookiemonster

New in Town
I just ordered my first Aero Leather. I kept it simple. As Follows...

Sheene
Brown CXL FQHH ( more chocolate than red )
Classic three pocket design ( Left chest pocket and hand warmers )
Zip sleeves
J-100 back (straight yoke) no shoulder gussets
No kidney panel
Nickel Talon front zipper
Sunburst zip with nickel on chest pocket
no zips on hand warmer pockets
interior (left) chest pocket ( no closure )
Crail Check Tweed Light Weight wool lining on body and olive cotton sateen in sleeves
Olive drab stitch
Brown and gold Aero label

Thurston Bros/Insurrection - Carrie has been great

Wish me luck........Thanks

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats Cookiemonster! Should be great.

giphy.gif

Congratulations! Don't let Monitor bother you, he's VERY biased against non-cafe racers.

It's true. Dress collar is so much fuss. There's a million different variations to pick from, and then you have to mold and shape it with warm water and God knows what kinds of things people do to these things. Worst of all, you are tempted to wear it popped up. You don't actually do it, of course, but the thought just lingers there, at the back of your head, constantly.

Cookiemonster

New in Town
Thanks all. I'll post pics when it arrives (6-8 weeks ?) Til then I'll be on the forum investigating my next obsession . Watches................

Era correct original pics.
From a Facebook Rocker page I am on.

discovery-hd-theater-cafe-racer-caferacer-tv-vintage-motorcycles-ace-cafe-london-rockers-59club-norton-triumph-triton-honda-_zpsljbm4eav.jpg

Is there a better quality of this photo, anywhere to be found? Or do you know what's the actual footage this screenshot was taken from? I've been trying to find it for ages! And yeah, CR's, the jackets, are an extremely rare sight on the photos from the original era.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Is there a better quality of this photo, anywhere to be found? Or do you know what's the actual footage this screenshot was taken from? I've been trying to find it for ages! And yeah, CR's, the jackets, are an extremely rare sight on the photos from the original era.

Looks to have been taken from a video but I would guess its from an old newsreel. Some Pathe footage here that looks similar and lots more on youtube

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80