Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket Weather!!

Ken

A-List Customer
I just spent the weekend with some friends driving around the Scottish highlands - castles, forests, old estates, rivers, mountains, waterfalls, etc..... real jacket weather. Will have pics in the next few days.

It was COLD

Ken

kent

New in Town
Indeed, it's great to be in Jacket season. Although it's a bit warm to wear them way down in texas. I'm hoping when these storms blow out today it'll decided to stay cool.

Got four jackets out and ready to roll. Weather in LA this week: 94ºf today and tomorrow, 90ºf yesterday.
They look good on the hangers though - but I did wear the '61/2/3 G-1 today. Broke out in a sweat, and that was at 630am in the grocery store.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Got four jackets out and ready to roll. Weather in LA this week: 94ºf today and tomorrow, 90ºf yesterday.
They look good on the hangers though - but I did wear the '61/2/3 G-1 today. Broke out in a sweat, and that was at 630am in the grocery store.

It has to go back down, right? Right?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Weather in LA this week: 94ºf today and tomorrow, 90ºf yesterday.

Yup. Thanksgiving LA style:

funny+cartoon+sea+beach+turkey.jpg

It has to go back down, right? Right?
Right...So for now, I put the jackets with wool into large Ziplock bags and placed under the bed until it cools off. Yes, they make Ziplock bags that big, and I do it to keep the moths at bay. The N-1 and G-1 plus a tux are all in isolation until the sun takes a dive. Nothing like having to take the cover off of your HVAC at the end of November? UNCLE

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
At the moment it’s the B3 in the morning (2°C) and the Kensington in the afternoon (15°C), crazy weather...

Peacoat

Bartender
I think this is more wishful thinking than anything else, but I will wish along with you and hope you get an opportunity to wear one of them.

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
It's going to be a cold Thanksgiving here in NYC. It's been cool and even pretty chilly for weeks, but the front is blowing in and it's cold!

- Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran