Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
But this is actually awesome and brilliant!!!
I don't say that it looks extremely well made (I'm sure this is difficult to make) and the design is very 70's special. I like the backside and apart from 4 the small front pockets I also like the frontside.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't say that it looks extremely well made (I'm sure this is difficult to make) and the design is very 70's special. I like the backside and apart from 4 the small front pockets I also like the frontside.

I get the feeling this is a straight repro, can't remember where I have seen something similar...

Edit: Agreed, I think with a few modifications it could look terrific

Speaking of going too far. Here is a Joe McCoy for the man who feels his body hair is inadequate. I firmly believe there is a clear line in this hobby and while some jackets dance around it, this monstrosity puts its head down and bolts past it like a runaway freight train. Behold: The All Hair Don’t Care:
View attachment 234069 View attachment 234070 View attachment 234071

For those occasions when you want to look like a cow:

View attachment 234376

View attachment 234377

Go big or go home.
ECFF6291-4B1F-41DB-B44F-8515EB1DB0B7.jpeg
F48BDE0D-5763-4542-87E5-72F702054785.jpeg

wow now I remember again there was this version of Thomas Jane as Punisher
my memory totally skip it from Dolph Lundgren straight to Ray Stevenson
I liked this one the best. Rag Stevenson version was good too though. The late 80’s Dolph version was pretty awful imo. Marvel could do this e rated R now and it could be really good.

Dm101

A-List Customer
Speaking of going too far. Here is a Joe McCoy for the man who feels his body hair is inadequate. I firmly believe there is a clear line in this hobby and while some jackets dance around it, this monstrosity puts its head down and bolts past it like a runaway freight train. Behold: The All Hair Don’t Care:
View attachment 234069 View attachment 234070 View attachment 234071

I'd gladly make that jacket my daily wear in the winter if I could trade in all the hair I have growing in weird places as I get older. Why my hair decided to leave my head and migrate to other places...I'll never understand.
But I hate it.

I'd gladly make that jacket my daily wear in the winter if I could trade in all the hair I have growing in weird places as I get older. Why my hair decided to leave my head and migrate to other places...I'll never understand.
But I hate it.
LOL...I understand all too well.

RMC STAHP! Why would I ever in my life want to wear this!? Is the evo comparison really necessary!? 6 months comparison isn't sweetening the deal! It looks just as horrible!

unnamed.jpg

https://04b51cz2mklzy328-30299390092.shopifypreview.com/search?q=IPFU&utm_campaign=McCoy's IPFU (XY5vYU)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=McCoy's Original List Part 2&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJuYXYuYnVveUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJIRUpreUwifQ==

At this point, they have to be taking a piss with this trash 'cause this can't be for real. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's a look that NOBODY wants to see resurrected, this junk costs 665 GBP. That's $835 for a nylon sweatshirt.

IPFUJACKET-square_4000x.progressive.jpg

Or 225 GBP for... This.

IPFUSHORTS-SQUARE_4000x.progressive.jpg

So the whole moronic set will set you back $1250.

And did they seriously put this into the description?

"This series we reproduced a nylon fabric made on dobby looms, creating a slubby texture and dry touch. Features reflector tapes and ventilation on back for mobility and breathability."

Slubby texture? Dry touch? On nylon freaking shorts? And what, no evo pics this time? How will I know what to expect out of my shorts a year down the line?

Worst company ever.

https://04b51cz2mklzy328-30299390092.shopifypreview.com/search?q=IPFU&utm_campaign=McCoy's IPFU (XY5vYU)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=McCoy's Original List Part 2&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJuYXYuYnVveUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJIRUpreUwifQ==

At this point, they have to be taking a piss with this trash 'cause this can't be for real. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's a look that NOBODY wants to see resurrected, this junk costs 665 GBP. That's $835 for a nylon sweatshirt.

IPFUJACKET-square_4000x.progressive.jpg

Or 225 GBP for... This.

IPFUSHORTS-SQUARE_4000x.progressive.jpg

So the whole moronic set will set you back $1250.

And did they seriously put this into the description?
"This series we reproduced a nylon fabric made on dobby looms, creating a slubby texture and dry touch. Features reflector tapes and ventilation on back for mobility and breathability."

Slubby texture? Dry touch? On a freaking nylon shorts?

Worst company ever.

If you want this let me know, I'll go to the local PX/BX and get you an original for $40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21