Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim 50% off Selvedge jeans shirts etc

winterland1

Practically Family
A very good sale going on. A new website was just launched and everything is 50% off with code 1 year
Include space. I just placed and order for 18oz selvedge jeans and an indigo selvedge workshirt. You can select thread color, buttons etc. An amazing deal. I know some loungers have already ordered from them recently.
I think it goes for 2 days.
http://lawlessdenim.com

Sounds great, but I don't see any pictures of what the styles look like....at least not on the mobile site.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Thanks for the tip. I'd been planning to order a couple items from them. Just got a shirt and a couple belts. I saw on their site a few weeks ago that they offered some cool options on pocket stitching etc. on their jeans, but these options aren't available on their site now. Too bad, this kept me from ordering any jeans.

winterland1

Practically Family
A very good sale going on. A new website was just launched and everything is 50% off with code 1 year
Include space. I just placed and order for 18oz selvedge jeans and an indigo selvedge workshirt. You can select thread color, buttons etc. An amazing deal. I know some loungers have already ordered from them recently.
I think it goes for 2 days.
http://lawlessdenim.com

Somewhere on the bottom is a link to view as regular site not mobile.

winterland1

Practically Family
Thanks for the tip. I'd been planning to order a couple items from them. Just got a shirt and a couple belts. I saw on their site a few weeks ago that they offered some cool options on pocket stitching etc. on their jeans, but these options aren't available on their site now. Too bad, this kept me from ordering any jeans.

I believe you can still ask for custom options like that. Not sure if there is an added cost. There is a comments section when ordering. I would put it in there if wanted or shoot them an email or chat on the website.

winterland1

Practically Family
I ordered the slim straight 18.5 oz Kuroki Mills Indigo Selvedge. Sorry couldn't copy better pics.
Slim_Straight_Front__72363.1414601330.490.588.jpg
S_Straight_Back__80787.1414601351.80.96.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Trousers all look a bit low-waisted / narrow legged for me, but I like the heritage vest. Pity I can't find any information on how to order it (the link on the page for the Heritage Vest jumps to jackets; the generic vests page lets you put in options but there's nowhere to specify which design you prefer). Also, there's absolutely no information I can find anywhere to explain the sizing.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trousers all look a bit low-waisted / narrow legged for me, but I like the heritage vest. Pity I can't find any information on how to order it (the link on the page for the Heritage Vest jumps to jackets; the generic vests page lets you put in options but there's nowhere to specify which design you prefer). Also, there's absolutely no information I can find anywhere to explain the sizing.
Everything you said. The vest looks nice but the links on the site don't work.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Just tried to order a type III denim jacket, great price with the discount, but then it said at checkout, that it can't be ordered online?

Cyber Lip

Practically Family

You have to select the fabric first, then you'll see the option to purchase it. The info on sizing is under the "Details" link on their home page

Edward

Bartender
Ah! Looks like they size like a shirt. Saw tha page before, but missed the jacket reference. Hmn, they seem on the long side, and best suited to being able to try before buy... I think I'm vaguely between two sizes. Pity.

Yep! "My name is Cyber-Lip, the super computer you've been looking for. I am not insane. I have just been evilly re-programmed" lol

You mean, insain! XD

Oh man, where did you dig that up? Must be 15 years since I last heard a mention of this game. Was still obsessed with finishing my MVS collection - which didn't get further than three Samurai Shodown games and King of Fighters 95... Haha, sorry for derailing things, Cyber Lip got me all nostalgic. Carry on. XD

jimmer_5

Practically Family
I may give them a call today, but I checked the measurements, and must off their jeans seem to be very slim fitting, particularly where they taper to the knee. I imagine that the fit in that picture is a pretty good representation of how these will fit. I am not too far out of shape, but I think these jeans would be a very tight fit on me, and coupling that with 18.5 ounce denim, I don't know if I would bee able to move! :)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
£40 for 18oz denim jeans specced to your taste, what's there not to like? Roman was very helpful on sizing and the denim - the 18oz is soft from the get-go, rather than the 'stand-up-by-themself' crispness. Will be interested to see how they turn out.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Good pricing and great that you can spec them as you like but not a fan of the overall skinny fit of their jeans. They seem to run from very skinny to sprayed on skinny.

I can imagine the hipsters hanging round Chapel St here in Melb liking the fit though ;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I went for the standard fit for just that reason. But, still: £40 and I get to have a fish on the back of my jeans. Can't carp about that! :D

Edward

Bartender
As long as the shipping prices are keen, these are really cheap... even after the inevitable customs gouge. Still toying with the idea of that vest...

Good pricing and great that you can spec them as you like but not a fan of the overall skinny fit of their jeans. They seem to run from very skinny to sprayed on skinny.

I can imagine the hipsters hanging round Chapel St here in Melb liking the fit though ;)

It's very Joey Ramone. Fifteen years ago I'd have been ecstatic to find them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy