Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers Motorcycle Jacket (Fit Question)

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
I've seen some nice Lewis Leathers jackets on TFL, and as I am getting a Triumph Bonneville T100 in a few weeks, I was toying with the idea of staying 'British' and procuring a motorcycle jacket from Lewis Leathers. I like the Dominator and Roadmaster. From a fit perspective, does Lewis work with you on tweaking measurements prior to making the jacket? I will likely need a shorter jacket and sleeves given my frame. I'm pretty sure that they would, but thought to ask. Also, any pics of Dominators and Roadmasters 'in the flesh'?

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Yes, Carlos is correct. I guess we are lucky enough to be in living in London. My 391 was made to measure with shoulder widen, sleeve shorten, and jacket lengthen. There is also something which they do not state in their website or their London shop, they have something call the tight fit models, which, initially are mainly for the Japanese market. But if you want that slimmer tight fit look, you may want to ask them as well. I tried on a a 'T' jacket, but my shoulders seems a bit too wide for the size.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR