Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for brown 3pc

ducttape_87

New in Town
Hey everyone, I really want to find a brown 3 piece suit similar to this one of Matt Deckard's.

MattDeckard1-vi.jpg

I've looked in about a dozen thrift/antique stores around my area and a bunch of sites on the net but have yet to find anything.

So if anyone has something or can point me in the right direction, that would be very much appreciated. Vintage would be awesome of course, but I really am just going for the style.

Thanks

-Paul

ducttape_87

New in Town
size

Ok you'll have to forgive the fact that I don't know a lot about sizing coats, but one that I have says 40R and another says 41Reg. Couldn't find sizes on any others. As far as sleeve length... not sure. For shirts I wear a 34/35"

Pants can be 32+ waist. I'm most comfortable in 32 to 34 but I don't mind something a little big. I've got belts.

Also, 32 to 34" for length.

I don't really want patterns, though pin stripes may be ok. I really like the colors of Matt's.

-Paul

thetankw/ahat

Familiar Face
i suggest getting peices of the suit that are the same color and just calling it a three peices. most thrift stores divide the suits up and stuff unless someone takes it in on a hanger or something.

ducttape_87

New in Town
Yeah I'm working on that. I would really like to find a matching suit though.
I've got a brown coat, I just need to find a vest and trousers that will match up nice.

-Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred