Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Info on Excelled B3 Jacket

Raven2k360

New in Town
Hi guys,
New here, but been creepin' on a bunch of threads while in registration limbo...lol. I stumbled across the forum looking for leather softening tips for cheaper jackets, and also found a great thread or two on the Navy G1 jackets.

Now onto the subject at-hand... I recently picked up an Excelled B3-style jacket for a steal on ebay. While it's not mint, it's still in pretty good shape. I've tried searching Google and even using the search function on here, but can't seem to find any info on the jacket whatsoever, not even on Excelled's site. Short of calling Excelled directly (and probably no guarantees there), I was just wondering if any of you guys may have more info on this jacket - when it was made/sold (roughly), cost, etc. As far as I can tell, it's 100% lamskin/fur, but the only numbers I can see for the coat is the RN#, which I'm guessing is a general number for Excelled itself (Google yielded nothing specific to the jacket).

Thanks in advance for any info/help, and I'm looking forward to exploring the forums more. Here are some photos of the jacket as well.

- Justin

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k21h8camtuor3w3/AABh1mhlXO0P3zdUQlZinyeUa?dl=0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points