Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lucky Me

50 Gold

Hey guys, take a look at my first Goodwill Store find, set me back a whole dollar 35. Looks like it's never been worn (wonder why?) and fits like a glove.
Y'all better say something positive or I'll send my Charles Bronson lookalike over.
(You'll never live that one down Bob, and I do take it as a compliment.)

I got a couple every bit as "stylin'" as that one, 50. Just the things for getting sweaty and dirty in. I'm actually kind of fond of those cheap fedora-styled one-size-fits-most jobs with the adjustable ribbon and the green plastic visor incorporated into the front of the brim. Used to cost something like a buck and quarter at the store on the Indian reservation. I'd imagine they're up to five bucks or so now.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
50 Gold said:
Hey guys, take a look at my first Goodwill Store find, set me back a whole dollar 35. Looks like it's never been worn (wonder why?) and fits like a glove.
Y'all better say something positive or I'll send my Charles Bronson lookalike over.
(You'll never live that one down Bob, and I do take it as a compliment.)

I like your sense of humor, I think.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
IF YOU EVER

Are you sure it fits right...cause if it don't...i'll be checking on the classifieds.

50 Gold

Makes me think...i need to watch "Hard Times" loved Bronson in that.:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21