Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LW Grain and Patina Thread

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
Found these photos and thought it's about the most worn LW Horsehide I've seen. Anyone seen better or equitable?
i-img900x1200-1576357385gforjd205073.jpg
i-img900x1200-1576357385lhx9gt205073.jpg
i-img900x1200-15763573864z5q8u205073.jpg

Logician

One of the Regulars
LW BK Test FQHH, 4.5 oz C&C (Crown) main zipper (June 2018). I've only worn it on a few occasions. I have a similar Brown Test (late 2018, early 2019 can't remember) which I never worn. The leather on both jackets is amazing, especially on the BK one. My New Year's resolution is to wear my leather jackets more often. BTW I still intend to post pictures of my LW BK Pea Coat Courier in Goatskin (late October 2019). I'm still waiting for a friend to come and take pictures. Next one will probably be a LW Leathertogs, a Himel Canuck, or a Freewheelers Brakeman. I haven't made up my mind yet.
LW HH TEST_Bk.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Haven't tried it on a bike, but to be honest, most jackets we have here aren't good on bikes, at least not in my riding position. I have an armoured jacket incoming, designed for riding, and I think that will perform much better

Logician

One of the Regulars
I would highly recommend the leathertogs! :D

2TMBBNG.jpg
I'm not sure I could pull it off. But the Leathertogs has been on my shortlist for years. My choice would be the Bk FQHH though. With full Custom Crown zippers of course. With all due respect, Blue Deerskin would be too extravagant for me. I am very conservative as far as clothing is concerned.
PS I'm sorry I haven't posted the review of my Bk LW Pea Coat Courier in Goatskin yet. I've asked a friend to take pictures, but her visit is long overdue. I've tried with my cell phone, but the pictures are not very good. Soon I hope.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not sure I could pull it off. But the Leathertogs has been on my shortlist for years. My choice would be the Bk FQHH though. With full Custom Crown zippers of course. With all due respect, Blue Deerskin would be too extravagant for me. I am very conservative as far as clothing is concerned.
PS I'm sorry I haven't posted the review of my Bk LW Pea Coat Courier in Goatskin yet. I've asked a friend to take pictures, but her visit is long overdue. I've tried with my cell phone, but the pictures are not very good. Soon I hope.

What makes you hesitate on the leathertogs? As in making you think that you can't pull it off? If it has been on your shortlist, I believe you know you can pull it off.

A lot of these models look completely different when worn, a friend of mine was thinking that the deerskin J24 is excessive for himself in a "you can pull it off but I can't" way until he tried it on... Now he is thinking about it, not sure he will pull the trigger but it did change his mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass