Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael just finished my Steel Grey with Steel Blue 2" ribbon....

Judge by yourself...

81b6e5b8943c619a1c4930d08a57db1e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Wowza.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Rodolfo you have ordered a very nice hat
Michael has done a great job:)
Thanks Daniele !!

Its almost impossible to get vintage ones in Mexico1, harder if you have a size 60 head, so this is the beat alternative.

And yes Michael always does a great job, but the nicest thing about him is that he is a real nice human being and a true gentleman.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Daniele !!

Its almost impossible to get vintage ones in Mexico1, harder if you have a size 60 head, so this is the beat alternative.

And yes Michael always does a great job, but the nicest thing about him is that he is a real nice human being and a true gentleman.
Rodolfo I perfectly understand your point of view;)
I'd like to see a photograph with all Gannon you have acquired in such a short time.
It would be a beautiful parade of gorgeous hats

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Rodolfo I perfectly understand your point of view;)
I'd like to see a photograph with all Gannon you have acquired in such a short time.
It would be a beautiful parade of gorgeous hats

Hello Daniele,

Will do, as soon as I get this one, will be nice to see them all together.

I was talking earlier with Michael about why I have bought his hats, and the reason is simple I spent 40 of my life years pampering everyone but myself, then life hited me extremely hard, so I had no option but open my eyes.

Changed a lot of things and of of those things was that I decided to pamper myself for a couple of years, darn it feels good.

One of the first things I did was buying myself some nice hats, I loved hats since I was a kid but owned a couple of cheap hats, now I have a nice collection that I enjoy and wear everyday and I have the chance to interact with a lot of nice people in the forum.

Have a nice evening

All the best

Rodolfo

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hey Gannon folks, how are your hats? Just reflecting this afternoon on the gorgeous Gannon's that sit on my "hat rack." What a luxury to be able to choose between hats that are have the exact characteristics I would select in a hat. My grandfather thru his life had at most 2 fedoras. He wore them literally to death and then would pick up a new hat.

Not a new hat, but enjoying my reflections on "hat luxury" this afternoon.

i-PghCBRK-M.jpg

Thanks again Michael for having me as a continuing client.

Eric -

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
they really are some of the most wearable enjoyable hats I own.
Fantastic craftsmanship and quality without the ever so slight hesitation I sometimes get when putting on vintage hat.
On may way to the studio today I put the Knox back in the box and grabbed a Gannon.
here my Dark Moss hangs on the studio wall

868cc41394e38a58beddd311d8a1c6a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner