Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Style Competition

helenhighwater

Familiar Face
The entries are great so far - really enjoyed seeing everyone's pics!

I don't adequately resemble anyone in Mad Men, so I'll have to duck out. If only I hadn't got to big for my beige mohair skirt suit! Box jacket, pencil skirt... oh, it was fabulous.

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
Style Tips

Even though you chaps are dong such a superlative job with this competition, I thought I'd let you know about today's post of new Don Draper style tips over on the blog. And for the ladies you can also find a section on Joan and Betty too.

There is still a week and a half to get your entries in, so get snapping!

The Shirt

Practically Family
Girls Girls Girls

madmen2.jpg

Madmencollage.jpg

Well I wish my Joan was sexy instead of scary but I liked my Peggy. I only did this because I had a dress so nearly identical that I simply had to. This was a lot of running back and forth in my living room though I must say. I wish I knew Photoshop better.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt, you are is gorgeous.. all three of you! What a cool picture aswell.

I was actually thinking about doing another Joan now that my hair is red.. I wond er if you can submit twice..

The Shirt

Practically Family
pm superkawaiimama and see. It would be fun to see you as a redheaded Joan. You already knocked it out of the park as a brunette.
Thanks for the compliment!

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
Darlng an all - yes you can enter more than once. The deadline was 4th May, but due to pressure from the gallery, I have extended it until Friday 8th with the Winner announced on Monday.
If you have any 11th hour entries, SEND THEM IN NOW. Lots of vintage booty on the line. :)

Mary

Practically Family
Wow! Impressive! And fun and creepy in a good way! (I hope creepy can be good in English!)

The Shirt said:
madmen2.jpg

Madmencollage.jpg

Well I wish my Joan was sexy instead of scary but I liked my Peggy. I only did this because I had a dress so nearly identical that I simply had to. This was a lot of running back and forth in my living room though I must say. I wish I knew Photoshop better.

Cricket

Practically Family
These entries are wonderful...only it makes me miss the show even more. Come on next season!! Hurry up and get here!! By the way, when is the new season supposed to start?

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
AND THE WINNER IS...

The time has come for this fabulous contest to come to an end and our winner to be announced. Thank you so much to everyone who entered for all your efforts and making this competition such a success.
It was a very tough choice and there was some fierce competition, but after a gallon of coffee and much deliberation, the results are in! So to find out who wins the vintage booty click here to be taken to the results.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap CONGRATULATIONS!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The Shirt

Practically Family
Congrats Senator Jack! You look fantastic as always. I don't recognize Jen - but she looks lovely as our own Betty. Every looked swell. Thanks SuperKawaiimama for the fun diversion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn