Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

zaika

One Too Many
Technonut said:
Just messin' around with the tripod again.... :)

FAFL005.jpg

i LOVE that jacket!!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Me with Davie Bones. (Had to give her a pirate name because of the spot over her eye!)
DavieBones.jpg

You should print this as a poster--you'd make a mint selling that image to college girls for their dorm walls! Great picture!

zaika

One Too Many
Technonut said:
Thanks zaika... :) Brooksie's keen eye brought it my way while out thrifting... ;)

and THAT'S why i really wanna tag along someday. just hearing of her finds makes me think that she has the magic touch. or something. lol

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
imoldfashioned- Thanks! But that's what Photoshop is for... I can just crop that cutie right off my shoulder and put her on her own poster! lol That was taken when she was only a month or so old. Now she is 10 months old (in 3 days) and boy does she look different! Davie is a Jack Russell/Shi 'Tsu mix. Primarily the Jack shows through. And the best part is the under bite from her mother the Shi 'Tsu. I'll post pix in the FL Family section soon. It's great to have a Jack Shi 't(su) in the family!! lol

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Techno, I love that jacket too!

You wear it well my friend :eusa_clap What is 'that' jacket by the way (as I bet your bottom dollar, dollar to doughnuts, that I'm just asking what the guys are thinking here!! it's lovely!!).

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
FAFL005.jpg

I didn't go far enough back to catch all the new pictures--as everyone else has said that is a fantastic jacket Technonut! You look great in that hat.

:eek:fftopic: I love that kitchen--is it yours? Such a cheerful yellow and the 30's touches in the cutouts in the arch below the cabinets.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
2-8.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh, very nice look Quigley! Great fabric on the jacket and I love the bowtie. I could see you in LA Confidential, fitting right in.

zaika

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
The neighbors are probably wondering why I'm always out my balcony taking photos of myself...[huh]

2-8.jpg
[/IMG]

this is a fantastic jacket, too!!

i love autumn...it brings out such lovely plaids. :D

Technonut

Practically Family
zaika said:
and THAT'S why i really wanna tag along someday. just hearing of her finds makes me think that she has the magic touch. or something. lol

Brooksie and I look forward to including you in some of our outings zaika... :)

PADDY said:
You wear it well my friend :eusa_clap What is 'that' jacket by the way (as I bet your bottom dollar, dollar to doughnuts, that I'm just asking what the guys are thinking here!! it's lovely!!).

Thanks PADDY... :) I really like it also... In fact so much, I just dropped it off for some slight alterations yesterday. ;) I will post the label info when I pick it up. As I said, Brooksie spotted it for me while out thrifting.

imoldfashioned said:
I didn't go far enough back to catch all the new pictures--as everyone else has said that is a fantastic jacket Technonut! You look great in that hat.

:eek:fftopic: I love that kitchen--is it yours? Such a cheerful yellow and the 30's touches in the cutouts in the arch below the cabinets.

Thank you imoldfashioned... :) That hat is becoming one of my top favorites.. ;) It is a vintage Dobbs Twenty that was made for the Multnomah Hotel Hat Shop in Portland...

:eek:fftopic: Yes that is our kitchen. :) We are blessed to be living in a cozy 1930's bungalow. The house is basically untouched... It has the 10ft ceilings, tall windows, and most original trim intact.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I had the good fortune of being able to meet and have lunch with carebear on Thursday while I was up in Anchorage for work. We took a few photos. Here he is, the handsome devil. (Other photos to be posted around the Lounge.)

resizematthew.jpg

With the polar bear on display in the hotel lobby where we ate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran