Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
And so it goes...I've now lost even carter to the dark side....y'all do know wolves aren't terribly fond of bears....*sigh*...ugh....I think I'm gonna be sick..

Carebear that tie is really cool. Is it just an abstract design or is it supposed to actually be something? It's kind of hard to tell from that distance. Kind of looks like a streak of fire...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
And so it goes...I've now lost even carter to the dark side....y'all do know wolves aren't terribly fond of bears....*sigh*...ugh....I think I'm gonna be sick..

Carebear that tie is really cool. Is it just an abstract design or is it supposed to actually be something? It's kind of hard to tell from that distance. Kind of looks like a streak of fire...

Probably a conflagration in the making.

Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nashoba said:

I think it's abstract, but it reminds me of the Aurora.

100_0153.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
hmmm....time to kick the bears out of my forest ;)

Baloo-oo-oo-oo...(sniff, sniff) :cry:

(shuffles off morosely)

Guess I'll ramble over to the Disney thread. Maybe Baloo or Pooh will want to play... (sniff) :cry:

Nashoba

One Too Many
carebear said:
I think it's abstract, but it reminds me of the Aurora.

yeah that's what I was thinking too after seeing that close up. really really cool. Gaige has a really cool tie that's like this old map looking thing in sepia tones...I'm a sucker for really cool ties. I dunno why.

yes and notice the wolf WATCHING the bear....can't be too careful...them bears are shifty....

carter said:
Baloo-oo-oo-oo...(sniff, sniff)
(shuffles off morosely)
Guess I'll ramble over to the Disney thread. Maybe Baloo or Pooh will want to play... (sniff)

Aww heck, I don't mind the bears....just as long as they stay in their part of the forest...i'll stay in mine ;)

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
But what about rattlesnakes? Oops, I probably don't wanna know...:eek:

:eek:fftopic:
hmmmm...utsa'nätï, cherokee. it means he who has a bell. But snakes are reffered to generally as Uktena. And they are bad medicine. Uktena is a disaster and/or death omen to those that see him. They are both feared and respected.
I hate them. Everytime I have encountered one, trouble has followed.

Dominic, I love that picture. You look like an angry movie director. And i mean that in the best possible way!

Dominic

One of the Regulars
I can't remember where my mind was wandering when this pic was taken but if I had to pin a quote on it, might go like: "Drivin' the Godfather around ain't that bad but boy, do these negotiations take forever!" lol

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Dominic said:
I can't remember where my mind was wandering when this pic was taken but if I had to pin a quote on it, might go like: "Drivin' the Godfather around ain't that bad but boy, do these negotiations take forever!" lol
They got 'Wiseguys' in the Great White North?

Badda-bing, badda-boom, ay?

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Kevin Noel Olso said:
Here's a pic or two:

My brother's Kato, I'm the Green Hornet:

Hornetkatoheadshot.jpg

My husband and I did the same costume a few years ago and it was a big hit! And it was simple to make - always a bonus. I was Kato and he was the Green Hornet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112