Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Here's one taken of me by my 12 yr old at Lake Tahoe this morning. Just had a light snowfall over night, bitterly cold winds ... but I had my brand new navy peacoat and was toasty warm. Pipe wasn't lit, as the wind was too strong. I cropped out the background mountains to give the effect that I was at sea.

sailor1.jpg

And here's the same photo in sepia with a wider cropping of the sky.

sailor3.jpg

Richard

carter

I'll Lock Up
LocktownDog said:
Here's one taken of me by my 12 yr old at Lake Tahoe this morning. Just had a light snowfall over night, bitterly cold winds ... but I had my brand new navy peacoat and was toasty warm. Pipe wasn't lit, as the wind was too strong. I cropped out the background mountains to give the effect that I was at sea.

sailor1.jpg

And here's the same photo in sepia with a wider cropping of the sky.

sailor3.jpg

Richard

Richard, That's a good look for you. Very nautical. :)

My congratulations to the photographer. :)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nashoba said:
Oh for heavens sake. That was worse than the first one. *sigh* it's going to be another one of -those- nights....though I will sadly admit...that made me laugh...

That's because our senses of humor are alike, not "polar" opposites. :D

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Oh Pooh! I can't see why the bear was turned away from the restaurant, that's a honey of a fur coat it's wearing. I'm sure the suit and tie were covered by it. I'll bet was just taking a paws in the lobby before making a grand entrance.

Lee

Adding to the general theme of things.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Pooh Indeed!

It probably received a frigid greeting when it asked if there was seal on the menu.

It should have gone to The Den.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Well, I imagine that all this humor will go into cybernation as winter looms ever closer. ;)

BTW, Why is a squirrel in an overcoat and a fedora asking for pictures of bears? Is this indicative of a fetish of some sort? Hmmm.....

carter

I'll Lock Up
You have to understand.

There I was, sitting at the bar in The Den waiting for my lady friend to arrive. Just having a little salmon and a cocktail, you know?

Well, some cub staffer decided to light a fire as it was a bit nippy that evening. Unfortunately, they neglected to open the flue. Suddenly the entire joint became rather smokey. It was unbearable. We had to evacuate en masse.

A truly grizzly experience.
:)

And...I remember distinctly seeing an odd little fellow with a bushy tail wearing an overcoat and a fedora. :fedora:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo