Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Kevin Noel Olso

New in Town
It was a lot of fun! I have stuff to be The Shadow, I might do that this year. I've done it before, and it's always fun when someone goes, 'hey, you're The Shadow!' I didn't have a green suit, but I liked the result anyway.

Rockapin-up, thanks for the comment-makes me smile!

BeBopBaby said:
My husband and I did the same costume a few years ago and it was a big hit! And it was simple to make - always a bonus. I was Kato and he was the Green Hornet.

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Just don't try this at home or in your park! lol This is a squirrel I named Sue. I can usually recognize her easy because of a dark spot on her white underbelly. Sue is by far the "friendliest" of the bunch in the park.

xt087.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Dominic said:
Just don't try this at home or in your park! lol This is a squirrel I named Sue. I can usually recognize her easy because of a dark spot on her white underbelly. Sue is by far the "friendliest" of the bunch in the park.

xt087.jpg

Nice necktie!:p

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
My friends and I decided to go bowling. And we decided to go dressed as so:
bowlingtrio.jpg

bowlingtrio2.jpg

My friends as gangstER as ever and me looking like I'm in a 70s cop show or somethin'. And all kinds of skills in taking pictures with the not-in-focus effect.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Jack Scorpion said:
My friends and I decided to go bowling. And we decided to go dressed as so:
bowlingtrio.jpg

bowlingtrio2.jpg

My friends as gangstER as ever and me looking like I'm in a 70s cop show or somethin'. And all kinds of skills in taking pictures with the not-in-focus effect.
Nice.

Edward

Bartender
thunderw21 said:
He's just upset he can't find a suit that'll fit him. :p

Either he's a very docile cat, or.....

lol

Most of the cats I've known over the years would relieve you of all your skin on your forearms before you could get clothes anywhere near them. ;)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Herman Munster [huh]

Mr. Lucky said:
Please, take the following as compliment - You remind me of the actor Fred Gwynn -
Gwynne.img_assist_custom.jpg
Check him out in The Cotton Club!

Cotton Club, may be; but Fred Gwynn will always be Herman Munster to me (of course he also did Car 54, but that was a long time ago). :)

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Big Man said:
Thanks. A comment from you takes the sting out of the "Herman Munster" comparison. :D
Aw, come on! Fred was a good actor and a first rate gentleman! In fact, towards the end of his career, he spent most of his time breeding horses Down South. Now, would Herman Munster breed horses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy