Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Serge

New in Town
Merry Christmas or

to put it another way--a Blessed Nativity.
My Christmas will be merry. I have one of Art's hats under the tree!:p

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Merry Christmas all:
Indy since your on the East Coast and I'm on the West Coast I expect to be able to see pictures of your hat Christmas mourning. I'll get my pictures up about 12 your time.
We need to start a new club. The Vintage Silhouettes Christmas Hat Club.lol
Bob.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
Merry Christmas all:
Indy since your on the East Coast and I'm on the West Coast I expect to be able to see pictures of your hat Christmas mourning. I'll get my pictures up about 12 your time.
We need to start a new club. The Vintage Silhouettes Christmas Hat Club.lol
Bob.
With as many "Art" hats as there are under trees right now we need to get him a red coat next year!lol lol lol

Mustang

One of the Regulars
Merry Christmas everyone!

indycop said:
P.S. To keep this hat related, are there other traditional santa caps than the typical floppy thing?

Sure...how about the elves hats.[huh] :p

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just covering all my bases....

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,
a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.) :p

-dixon cannon

OldSkoolFrat

A-List Customer
Saint Nick is often shown in a Bishop's Mitre:

Sinterklaas_2007.jpg

Razzman

One Too Many
Seasonal Tidings to all! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone a healthy and Happy New Year! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy