Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Model of the Day - April 7, 2008.

Mycroft Holmes

One of the Regulars
bliss-life-09-09-1957-997-L-thumb.jpg
bliss-life-09-09-1957-997-R-thumb.jpg

"IT'S BLISS!"

Photograph of Suzy Parker by Richard Avedon

Life; September 9, 1957.

Click here to view a full-size readable image.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
BegintheBeguine said:
Yes, giant version, please.
I already have her hair color. I want her coat.
The chin on hand pose is a toughie for a model, that's why the distorted mouth shape weirdness is going on.

Yeah, but it's not THAT hard to do. The only issue with it is to not actually weigh your head on your hand because you can pull the skin on your face. I don't see how that POSE has anything to do with the psychotic mouth thing that's happening there.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
Yeah, but it's not THAT hard to do. The only issue with it is to not actually weigh your head on your hand because you can pull the skin on your face. I don't see how that post as anything to do with the psychotic mouth thing that's happening there.
Who knows what the photographer told her to do? I've been given some doozies of instructions. When I used the word toughie I didn't mean it was hard to do as in difficult, but hard, awkward, uncomfortable, unnatural to figure out what to do. Rowrrrr. She's a beautiful girl in an interesting photograph. It's my opinion and everyone is entitled to it.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
KittyT said:
Yeah, but it's not THAT hard to do. The only issue with it is to not actually weigh your head on your hand because you can pull the skin on your face. I don't see how that post as anything to do with the psychotic mouth thing that's happening there.
It's a valid post.
I agree with NoraLoy: "that is fabulous.She was so lovely"
before anyone started eating anyone else.

Smuterella

One Too Many
I'd love to see her all done up in a fifties style, those hips are made for a tight pencil skirt and she'd make a great sweater girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy