1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Mom's World

Discussion in 'The Home Front Woman' started by certainlyred, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Cricket

Cricket Practically Family

These pictures were beautiful. I really enjoyed the shots of him preparing peaches for the freezer. It is 2008, and my husband and I are doing the same thing with snap beans. I guess some things never change.

2. JeffOYB

JeffOYB Vendor

Hi all... Long time! I would've thought I'd've posted about Chalet long ago, but I guess I didn't! We've been friends with Joey and his family for years. I'm happy to have met his mother -- classy at all times! They moved awhile ago so I don't keep up as well anymore. It sure was marvelous when she started posting her photos and stories to Joey's Flickr page! A noteworthy treat. Lucky us!

3. dhermann1

dhermann1 I'll Lock Up

This is absolutely great. But darn it, there should be a link in the Golden Era forum. It's not right of you ladies to hoard stuff like this of general interest in the Powder Room!

4. Roxy

Roxy Familiar Face

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm loving the stories. :eek:)

5. W-D Forties

W-D Forties Practically Family

Lovely! And what a very handsome couple!

6. Kim Covell-Campbell

Kim Covell-Campbell New in Town

These photos are amazing!