Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Opportunity

jpbales

Practically Family
I've come across an interesting movie opportunity for anyone in the Dallas, Georgia area. A new movie is coming out, called "Get Low" and it's set in 1938. They need a few hundred extras dressed in vintage attire, so I figured this would be good to post for everyone here.
This is very late notice though, because they need people for tomorrow morning (Wednesday, 3/4/09) to try to come at around 5:00 AM (0500).Their web page that I linked below also says that they will be filming Thursday, 3/5/09 as well, but they need most people to come on Wednesday. Here's the details:

http://www.getlowextras.com/index.html

The movie stars Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, and others.

I want to go, but I have mandatory PT at 0600 and I couldn't get out of it :rage: , but I emailed the people and they said that I would be fine if I came at around 0700, which is when I get released. They didn't answer my questions about Thursday though. So, if you go see this movie, keep your eyes peeled for a guy in a pinstripe suit with a carbon gray Fed IV!

carldelo

One Too Many
There's some nice vintage ads on their clothing advice page. Hope you'll post pics afterwards if you manage to sneak in a camera.

jpbales

Practically Family
i was too late

I couldn't get there until 8:20 and they said that they had already reached capacity 2 hours ago. Not to mention, I forgot my camera AND my cell phone anyway :eusa_doh: I'm going to try get there nice and early tomorrow morning, and not forget my camera this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot