Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First Highwayman

See, this is the best the HWM can fit and when it does, rarely any jacket can compete. It's 100/10.

Peacoat

Bartender
Worf: The buckle should be attached to the front leather strap with the roller facing the rear of the jacket. The leather strap attached at the rear of the panel should be threaded in the buckle in the normal way. Then take the extra length of the strap that is facing forward and loop it back toward the rear and thread under the roller.

I did a bunch of searches for the old thread without success. If your buckle is attached the way I described, and you use the method of buckling I described, your side panels will stay cinched. Let us know how it works. PC

Jacket looks awesome Worf. Perfect fit too. It's a great feeling when you win one on eBay and it's a winner when you get it on. Well done!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love everyone. PC, I'll check the buckles in the morning. It's a wonderful jacket, unsure of its age or who did the stitching but it's comfy. I could probably have fit a 46 but I've room for a sweater under this one which'll make it last further into the season. Again thanks all.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran