Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new kitchen set!!

I am so thrilled with this purchase I just had to share!!
These are not vintage but manufactured by the same company that has made them for diners etc for 75 years. This is not the cheap made in china repro set. This stuff is wonderful! I can't rave enough. You can choose your colors, chair style table top etc. Plus the company I bought it through offers free shipping in the US.
Here is mine set:
kitchenette1.jpg

kitchenette2.jpg

Here is a link to the website I found the best price on these:
https://www.eliteproductsunlimited.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=55e88e7ebaa041bed806de7adb558ce9&

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Retro kitchen set

Nice! I can tell it's not the cheap stuff.

A good website is pastense.com (yes with one "T" in the middle).
Niiice stuff, but expensive. They offer the old style refridgerators too.

GearHead

One of the Regulars
Nice set.
I've been eyeing a set like that from them for a few years now but haven't been able to convince my wife to spring for it.
Now with 3 kids we'd need the 6 seating set so that's even more money now.
Enjoy yours!

Thanks everyone! I know these sets can be pricey but it will last forever. The quality is well worth the price. A modern kitchen set that may cost lest is so poorly made, it won't last in the long run.
The only draw back is if you need it for a specific time it takes a while to come in if you order it custom. But even that is no biggie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran