Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Navy Vicenza Board Racer - Thread Colour Options

Well my jacket arrived today. I'm very, very happy. I think it's a perfect fit and am pleased with the options I went for.

Navy Vicenza Leather
Gold Stitching
Antique Brass Zips
Minto Check Lining

What do you think?

Perfect!

Well my jacket arrived today. I'm very, very happy. I think it's a perfect fit and am pleased with the options I went for.

Navy Vicenza Leather
Gold Stitching
Antique Brass Zips
Minto Check Lining

What do you think?
Spectacular!!!! Literally couldn't be better!

Doylum

New in Town
@Doylum:
Even though this thread was initially more stitching related, may I ask for your jacket & for your body measurements?

You’ve achieved an awesome fit and I would like to learn from it / compare, while I’m defining my future BR.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi GoAround,

This was my order instructions to Aero. Hope it helps.

SIZE 42

MINTO CHECK LINING//NAVY SATEEN SLEEVES//GOLD CONTRAST STITCHING//J100 COLLAR//HORIZONTAL YOKE KIDNEY//NO CENTRE SEAM// SLEEVE ADD 1.75"// BACK ADD 2"//ANTIQUE BRASS ZIPS WITH BLACK TAPE

I'm around 189cm - 6'2" and weight about 85kg - 189lbs

Cheers,
Doylum

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi GoAround,

This was my order instructions to Aero. Hope it helps.

SIZE 42

MINTO CHECK LINING//NAVY SATEEN SLEEVES//GOLD CONTRAST STITCHING//J100 COLLAR//HORIZONTAL YOKE KIDNEY//NO CENTRE SEAM// SLEEVE ADD 1.75"// BACK ADD 2"//ANTIQUE BRASS ZIPS WITH BLACK TAPE

I'm around 189cm - 6'2" and weight about 85kg - 189lbs

Cheers,
Doylum
What a great fitting/looking jacket. Well done. Any updated pics of the leather? Are you still completely loving the leather?

Doylum

New in Town
What a great fitting/looking jacket. Well done. Any updated pics of the leather? Are you still completely loving the leather?

Cheers. I popped into the Aero factory to get measured, makes all the difference in my opinion.

I don't have any new pictures, but what I can say is that Vicenza feels like a great leather for this type of jacket. Mine has a nice grain to it. Very pleased

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana