Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Addition to the Family

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Ah,what great news James!Glad to know to know all are doing well.Enjoy that new proud papa status and congrats.:cheers1:

Lincsong said:
I told you he wasn't going to wait until October.lol

We sort of figured that ourselves. That is why we celebrated LadyPowers birthday a week early. Hers on the 14th and his on the 17th. :eek: :p
She stayed upbeat through the whole thing. Even through a Cesaerean that did not use enough anesthetic. :eek: Luckily I came back to the operating room after taking Daniel to the nursery to straighten that out fast. :rage: The anesthesiologist said she was the toughest woman he had ever seen take that kind of pain. :eusa_doh: Quite the woman if you ask me. :eusa_clap :D She said he was worth it and he reallllly is. :D

Regards,

J

jamespowers said:
We sort of figured that ourselves. That is why we celebrated LadyPowers birthday a week early. Hers on the 14th and his on the 17th. :eek: :p
She stayed upbeat through the whole thing. Even through a Cesaerean that did not use enough anesthetic. :eek: Luckily I came back to the operating room after taking Daniel to the nursery to straighten that out fast. :rage: The anesthesiologist said she was the toughest woman he had ever seen take that kind of pain. :eusa_doh: Quite the woman if you ask me. :eusa_clap :D She said he was worth it and he reallllly is. :D

Regards,

J

Congratulations!!!
I am so sorry your wife had trouble with her C Section. They are no fun even when done right. I had an emergency one with my son 4 years ago.
How nice they are both September babies.
Best wishes from one Septeember baby to another!:cheers1:

Thank you all for your kind wishes and congratulations. Both mom and child are now home as of 11:30 AM yesterday. He didn't keep us up all night crying either. A feeding every three hours or so and diaper changing kept him happy and from about 6-8am he was asleep on dad's chest. Dad was asleep too. :p

Regards to all,

J

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Congradulations!!!!!! Best wishes James! that's great news! I'm also glad to hear the baby's working with you guys as far as sleep goes...very important ;)

mysterygal said:
Congradulations!!!!!! Best wishes James! that's great news! I'm also glad to hear the baby's working with you guys as far as sleep goes...very important ;)

I am actually surprising myself more than he is surprising me. I watched the whole C section and it didn't make me sick at all. [huh] I change diapers and it doesn't bother me a bit. I get a little less sleep but it doesn't make me tired or useless the rest of the day. Something must be wrong with me. :p I think fatherhood is curing a few ills (aversions to blood, needles, the operation channel and dirty diapers) that I might have had before. [huh] :D

Regards,

J

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
LaurelandHardy.jpg

Way to go, daddio!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy