Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Leather design Battle of Britain model Irvin

Hendrix

New in Town
Has anyone had any experience with the 'new' design Irvin by Aero? Apparently it has new sleeve design/materials etc, and seems to look (on line at least) and improvement of their previous jacket. Wondering what those with vastly more experience in these matters think...

Hendrix

New in Town
Thanks for that! Sleeves look good on this, although I'm not too keen on multi-panels, but it looks a great cut/fit.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It's had its thermal properties tested to the max by the freezing weather we've had in Chicago - it dropped to -7 while we were out on Saturday night :eeek:. Also had a couple of people stop me to say they loved the jacket and asked where they could get one! :D

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
It's had its thermal properties tested to the max by the freezing weather we've had in Chicago - it dropped to -7 while we were out on Saturday night :eeek:. Also had a couple of people stop me to say they loved the jacket and asked where they could get one! :D

What is a Scottish lad like you doing in The Windy City (Chicago) this time of year anyhow? :D

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Developing frostbite in the extremities but having a good time seeing the sights and eating much far too much!

Brando11

A-List Customer
Ah, Sloan- didn't know you were in town. Welcome!

It sounds like you're discovering all the great restaurants without much assistance. If you get a bit homesick, I've always enjoyed Duke of Perth on Clark St.

(Gorgeous jacket, btw-)

Have fun!

-Brando

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael