Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new eastman

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
just bought an eastman luftwaffe jacket,,fantastic,,the fit,workmanship @ hide are 2nd to none,,i already have 4 aeros,,who makes the best jackets ?ps if anyone has a 44 lost worlds pls message me,,:)

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
congrats!...my luftwaffe

congrats peter! i got the same, size 46, and it's like going back in time, flawless fitting despite it being a stock size, and quality that is at the pinnacle. would also love to see pix of it on you...but from having one i know it gets no better than this.

luftwaffe-jacket-mesmall.jpg

couldn't resist showing the pic i took of me in it when i got my eastman luftwaffe...hope it will prompt you to show yours : D

luftwaffe-jacket-sitting.jpg

and here's that saucy lufter sitting on it's own, relaxing, just after i got it.

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
hi johnny,,it was seeing your jacket @ reading your review that prompted me to go for the luftwaffe,,so your to blame for my credit card bill this month ;),,its starting to get cold here in bonnie scotland but my jacket is still keeping me warm,,im impressed,i thot my b3 would be outa storeage by now.one thing for sure is that i wont be using it on my bike,,its too nice,thanks for bringing this great jacket to my attention,peter

Magister

Familiar Face
Nice jacket!:eusa_clap I have always admired the Luftwaffe jackets.

My own fair weather riding jacket is something called the JD jacket from Xpert. It is the same style as the Luftwaffe (which is why I got it), but armored and cut for the riding position.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
hi magister,,we dont get much fair weather here in glasgow,,i wear either a vanson or a belstaff when out on my 1992 dyna,,both great jackets,,cheers, peter

hi magister,,we dont get much fair weather here in glasgow,,i wear either a vanson or a belstaff when out on my 1992 dyna,,both great jackets,,cheers, peter

Hi Peter - about to find out, sadly, only a day there to pickup my jacket and see what I can. Can't wait as I've never been there before, so hopefully my jacket from Aero fits and the weather is cold so I can enjoy it :)

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
I wore my size 46 Luftwaffe today as well. Agree with all the good things Johnny had to say about it, and his review pushed me over the edge to buy it last year. Wore my charcoal grey Borsalino Como fedora with it - a great combination. I've got an Aero Highwayman in a 46 incoming I just picked up on VLJ, so it will be interesting to compare them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum