Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Good Wear Cape...sneak peek inside!

Well, feast yer eyes on this folks. There are going to be some fantastic A-1's coming down the road! JC made this one as he's waiting on a new "button holer" so have a look at what's coming...

New_Capeskin.jpg

New_Capeskin1.jpg

New_Capeskin2.jpg

New_Capeskin3.jpg

edge_wear.jpg

D

Deleted member 16736

I was just going to post about the Ventura. Very nice. Like the new straps and hardware. Are side pulls necessary on a fitted jacket like this? I always find they just get in the way. I am thinking of ordering a Ventura with no straps and no bi-swing or yoke. Just a simple, honest jacket with no frills. But the straps do look cool. I would also order a longer version. I feel this jacket is too short. Here is one on eBay that's very similar that I am patterning mine after:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-1...&ps=63&clkid=46171858784746841#ht_1089wt_1165

Last edited by a moderator:
I think mainly it's a jacket to show the hide. He can't do an A-1 yet so this was probably something he whipped up over lunch :)
I'm not a big fan of this type of jacket (for me) but I can't wait to see the A-1!

D

Deleted member 16736

I think mainly it's a jacket to show the hide. He can't do an A-1 yet so this was probably something he whipped up over lunch :)
I'm not a big fan of this type of jacket (for me) but I can't wait to see the A-1!

No doubt. John makes a wicked A-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot