Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Suit

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I just got a new suit at tht NORDSTROM's Rack. their clearance place.

It is an Italian 110 thread count wool single brested notch lapel suit.

Very good all year weight for California.

I took it to the regular Nordies and they happily tailored it ...and I get it back next week.

The reason for this post? Well it was over a $600 suit, marked down twice..so I got it for under $200, and the alterations were $56 bucks.

I am a cheapskate when it comes to "clothes" as they are like socks...they wear out. NOT hats....they never wear out with proper care, blocking and repair.

I'll post a pic when it comes back.

The color is the "business plain pattern gray". Goes with everything.

I really want a vintage like MD has..but all of Art's are for the under 40 size. Darn. Zone Diet? No more beer? Atkins?

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
No, and Not here to look

Art's suits are for the 40's and under size...I am a 42/44 S so he can't help me.

The label. Will have to wait until it comes back. It is an Italian name, begins witha C...no help.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Hey Andy, what size of suit are you? a 44 reg or short? I know that there are larger sizes and you can find them if you really want one. Art is a great guy, but it seems that he can't find larger sizes any more. It seems that most dealers can't but, you have some good shops in San Fran and you should start to look deep into them to find one. I'm sure that if you are really wanting one, Art could find one for you! He has had some stuff from the 40's in my size before. I can keep an eye out on eBay for you if you PM me your size.

We'll find you one bud!

Root.

PS. Good deal on your new suit! A $600. suit marked down to $200. is really a good deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy