Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New (to me) Lost Worlds A2

hobbstc

New in Town
Hey guys, thanks for recommending this one off of eBay. A mix of people here and VLJ steered me to it. Its gorgeous in person. I think it fits great, what do you think? I was comparing its fit to the pics of JC on his website and I think they are comparable. I like the sleeves being just a bit long as I hate sleeves riding up every time I try to grab something above waist level. Plus they should shrink up just a tad when the wrinkles set in. Great recommendation, I really appreciate it.

lostworlds1.jpg

lostworlds2.jpg

lostworlds3.jpg

lostworlds4.jpg

lostworlds6.jpg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Very nice score- fit, quality, and price- the perfect package! Merry Xmas to you, guy!

hobbstc

New in Town
Thanks guys. I don't really have anything to compare it to but it is pretty stiff in the sleeves. The chest seems to be loosening up nicely already.

hobbstc

New in Town
Well guys after having it a week I have decided its just a bit too big. My chest is a 41 and this just feels a bit too large. I will have a thread in the buy/sell in a bit but if anyone is interested it's $550 shipped or taking trade offers for other A2s. It's a beautiful jacket though! Wish it was a bit smaller for me.

CeeDee

New in Town
I've been just lurking for awhile now, but it sure seems like a lot of folks post up very pleased and then go on to sell....

With that said, I did think the jacket looked too big on you, both in the body and in the arms...

Good luck on your next purchase! The measurements from this jacket, although it's too big, will certainly help you obtain the fit you desire on your next jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart