Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice, Simple, Classic Western Snap Front Shirts

Rambo66

New in Town
I've been looking for some simple, classic Western snap front shirts. I bought some in the past from Sheplers and I love their style but the fabric is 50/50 and sorta cheesy.

Anyone know of any nice western shirts? Below is the Shepler.

088078_80_p1_440x440.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know this - I live in a cowboy town and it's tough to find real denim shirts that still have those pearl buttons! Cambray blue shirts sometimes, but real demim - tough!

-dixon 'pearl button' cannon

Inusuit

A-List Customer
Wrangler makes them.

Wrangler makes a 100% cotton in blue denim in this style, with pearl snaps. One website I found via Google has the same shirt in four or five different colors, but doesn't say what the fabric content is. I have a Wrangler in that sand color that's heavy and 100% cotton. Got it at the feed store where I buy my Carhartt's.

I've also seen a high end ($80-90) snap denim shirt in the Filson catalog.

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Snap front western style is about all I wear. I just won 2 vintage snap fronts on eBay for $2.50 each. I recently won a Wrangler cowboy cut workshirt in Khaki. I also have 2 Wrangler denim workshirts one in rigid denim and the other in a stonewash denim. All are 100% cotton.

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
I'm wearing a light blue denim western shirt I got at TSC (Tractor Supply Company). Don't know the brand...I can't see the tag! Didn't cost much. And they have Talls!!! An increasingly hard thing to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats