Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NRA t-shirts LAST CALL!!

Louie

Familiar Face
NRA.jpg

OK, kids, I am having a FINAL BLOWOUT on these 1930's depression era logo National Recovery Administration t-shirts. Many people have bought and enjoyed them and I want to get rid of my final stock on these, so I've reduced the price.

The design is on 100% cotton on long sleeve or short sleeve t-shirts and are $10.00 (includes USPS shipping) for people in the US and $15.00 (includes shipping) for people overseas.

The sizes I have left are:

Long sleeve
S - 3
M - 6
L- 6
XL - 2
XXL - 3

Short sleeve
YL - 1
S - 3
M - 3
L - 4
XXL - 2

If you have any questions please don't hesitate in contacting me.

THIS IS THE FINAL SALE PRICE, AFTER THIS THEY ARE GOING CHUCKED!

Thanks!!!!!

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
OK, after all the purchases, here's what I have left:

LONG SLEEVE
XXL - 2
XL - 2
L - 3
M - 5
S - 3

SHORT SLEEVE
S - 1
YL - 1

That's it, so if you want one, let me know right away as they are flying outta here. I'll only be selling these until Wednesday after that they will be used as rags. Thanks to everyone who purchased one, they will be shipping this week.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Mine was waiting for me when I got home today.

The envelope was ripped in transit, so the whole thing came in one of those bags from the post office with an apology printed on it. Fortunately, Louie packed the shirt in plastic before putting it in the envelope and it arrived safely.

Thanks, Louie. :)

DSC_0264.jpg

Louie

Familiar Face
Lefty said:
Mine was waiting for me when I got home today.

The envelope was ripped in transit, so the whole thing came in one of those bags from the post office with an apology printed on it. Fortunately, Louie packed the shirt in plastic before putting it in the envelope and it arrived safely.

Thanks, Louie. :)

DSC_0264.jpg

Lefty,
Looks GREAT! Thanks for picking one up. I got a few left but quantity is dwindling!

Louie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner