Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OH MY GOD!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
That was recently in The New York Times. I saw it in there and thought it was a joke. It's about as lazy as a person could ever hope to be. Plus, it's dishonest. I would rather that one of my people were in their T-shirt on a teleconference, at least they weren't misrepresenting themselves. It's all about character.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Wow.

...wading in past the initial shock, it strikes me that this is perfect for news anchors, or anyone spending large amounts of time in front of a camera and behind a desk...as long as one's arms aren't needed for anything.

Feraud

Bartender
I had a similar idea a few years ago. I wanted to make a half suit showing just the front. This would provide comfort, ventilation and avoid all that bunchy material when one is sitting down. I thought the newscasters would die for it! [huh]

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Feraud said:
I had a similar idea a few years ago. I wanted to make a half suit showing just the front. This would provide comfort, ventilation and avoid all that bunchy material when one is sitting down. I thought the newscasters would die for it! [huh]

Too late.

Maybe you can market the forehead cover business hat-- the half hat... you know for outdoor interviews.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Now I've seen everything.

Looks like an idea that will find it's nitch for sure. :rolleyes:
This reminds me of a Three Stooges short I saw once where the boys change from suits to casual by unzipping a long zipper and simply stepping out of their "suits" which were really an ingenious form of coveralls. lol

Feraud

Bartender
Matt Deckard said:
Maybe you can market the forehead cover business hat-- the half hat... you know for outdoor interviews.
Yes... or a half fedora, half baseball cap. You can take it from the boardroom to the ballpark! :)

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Ick, I just looked at their website and the R&D photos were of guys sitting around in their underwear or naked to model the bib...ick
This shot was less offensive.

247212197_8d750189b5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum