Panama Hats Direct - a great experience

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Shanghailander, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Shanghailander

Shanghailander One of the Regulars

IMG_0171 - Copy.jpeg My "good" Panama, which I bought from Panama Bob some years ago, blew out of the back seat of the car in early June. I was heading out to Europe and wanted a replacement, but fast.

I found a Fino Fino, Plantation style hat in my size at Panama Hats Direct. Despite some mixed reviews here on the lounge, I decided to give them a try. However, I learned that shipping from Ecuador, to Miami, through customs, and to me would take weeks - time I didn't have.

However, they grabbed my hat, gave it to an employee who was traveling to Miami, and posted it to me from there. Got it in less than three days, and have enjoyed it all summer.

Here I am in the paddock at the Saratoga Races.

hatsRme, DRB, Winston Carter and 9 others like this.
  2. Redfokker

Redfokker

Very sharp look sir! Good to see a good result after some of the horror stories posted. It needs to be posted in the Panama Hats thread.

DRB likes this.
  3. RJR

RJR

Great looking and a nice service story.

DRB likes this.
  4. Altiori

Altiori Familiar Face

I just saw this. My wife and I think you look great. PanamaHatsDirect served us both well; but you look better.