Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Temple

16_sparrows

Vendor
I'm little surprised there isn't a thread on Paul Temple yet, he is hands down my favorite detective. I love the interaction between him and his wife and the stories keep me on the edge of my seat. Anyone else a fan?

16_sparrows

Vendor
123725403_45bc9eedc4_o.jpg

Seriously, no fans of Paul Temple?
Well, Soap Detectives has some podcasts of Paul Temple mysteries for those who want to give the series a listen. You can subscribe to the podcasts via iTunes, the blog has some quirks and is not showing old podcasts on it right now.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Last summer, I downloaded a bunch of the BBC Paul Temple shows. He isn't known at all over here in the US.

The shows were fun, much in an "Thin Man" vien but much more English. Veddy entertaining!

16_sparrows

Vendor
I haven't found any place to download Paul Temple series - most of the OTR networks I'm a member of don't have them. Audible started releasing the shows on iTunes, but I was quite upset to find (after dropping $15) that there was only one show on the "cd." Arg.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
You can find almost all of the BBC's Paul Temple, plus a thousands of old radio shows here:

http://www.digitaldeliftp.com/home.html

It is not the most user friendly site in the world but it has amazing stuff on it.

If you are not compute-savvy, you may need some help or be patient in getting the site to work.

You also pay for downloads but it is incredibly cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy