Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Penman Hats

bendingoak

Vendor
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I had a family medical emergency Sunday evening. Everything is fine now and I will be taking
it slow the next couple of weeks and taking some sewing home as not to fall behind on my estimated times. Thanks for your understanding.

vintage68

Practically Family
Posted this in the new hat thread, but wanted to make sure I posted here as well in the official Penman thread:

So guess what came in the mail today?

And after opening the box I found this:

And here is your humble scribe with his brand spankin' new Penman LC hat:

My grandfather used to say he was "really tickled" whenever something pleased him. I never understood what that meant until today, when I received this hat. I'm walking around with the hat on my head, running errands after I opened the box, and the whole time I feel like I have a butterflies in my chest and I just want to giggle. I'm finally in on the secret that only Penman hat owners know. The fit, the quality, the attention to detail is just amazing, better than any other hat I own.

Thanks John, you have a new evangelical to sing your praises!

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
Glad and honoured to be part of the Penman hat family!
Raiders arrived today - just such great quality. I know I'm on a thread for those in the know.. But I can't stop touching it.... (Matron!)
The whole experience has been a delight! Won't be my last..

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
glad and honoured to be part of the penman hat family!
Raiders arrived today - just such great quality. I know i'm on a thread for those in the know.. But i can't stop touching it.... (matron!)
the whole experience has been a delight! Won't be my last..

pictures!

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
John's pounce technique is magic - probably the best of any modern hat offering.

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
The more I wear, the better it gets .. image.jpg starting to save for my next Penman.. Love following his artistry on Instagram!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I have 2 beaver Penman hats; a Raiders hat and a Casablanca. Both are excellent, and Mr. Penman is a pleasure to do business with, and a master craftsman. The quality is supreme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy