Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pics of Stylemasters on noggins?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'm thinking about getting an Akubra Stylemaster. Can any of you post some pics of how they look your head, from the front and side? Thanks!

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I don't wear my Stylemaster much because I'm more of a thin-ribbon kinda guy. On the other hand...I seldom pass up an opportunity to post a photo of myself wearing a hat. So here 'ya go!

JackiesTesters332.jpg

geoffjacket028.jpg

AF

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Sorry, I don't have a full-on side view, but here are some different angles... (This one is the Mid-Grey/Steel Grey/Carbon Grey model, and I deepened the front dents so they go all the way down to the ribbon.)

stylem1.jpg

stylem2.jpg

stylem3.jpg

Spats McGee

One Too Many
I'm headed to court this evening, and that means dark suit and my mid-gray Stylemaster. You know, I'm beginning to think that we Stylemaster owners are getting numerous enough to need our own group.

I'll dig around and see if I've got an ondanoggin shot of my mid-brown Stylemaster to add to this.

Edited to add: Found it!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Blackthorn said:
Because of these pics, I think I see a Stylemaster in my future. ...

I've been resisting the Stylemaster because it doesn't come open crown but this thread is making that logic hard to hold on to.

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Blackthorn said:
Because of these pics, I think I see a Stylemaster in my future. Thanks again, guys!

I agree - the profile of the hat in the side shot that Spats McGee posted is awesome.

CRH said:
I've been resisting the Stylemaster because it doesn't come open crown but this thread is making that logic hard to hold on to.

What crease do they come with? Crown height? Brim width? Don't see it on HD's website - can one of you Stylemaster owners enlighten me?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
ValEag said:
What crease do they come with? Crown height? Brim width? Don't see it on HD's website - can one of you Stylemaster owners enlighten me?

2-1/2 inch bound-edge brim
4-1/4 to 4-1/2 inch crown
teardrop bash with small front dents
1 inch "same color" ribbon (except the Moonstone's, which is darker)

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Doctor Strange said:
2-1/2 inch bound-edge brim
4-1/4 to 4-1/2 inch crown
teardrop bash with small front dents
1 inch "same color" ribbon (except the Moonstone's, which is darker)

Thank you Doctor!

ValEag

One of the Regulars
skyvue said:

Thanks for this pic skyvue.

Blackthorn - which color are you favoring? I'm leaning toward the Moonstone or Acorn. The Acorn is very close in color to a vintage Knox that I just won on Ebay and received today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran