Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Police Jacket

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Belly Tank: You can buy just about anything here, from soft body armor to badges. Full leather belts and all the accessories are easily available. Add a former radio car sold at auction, some spraycans and a vinyl shop with no scruples, and you're on your way to making arrests with the best of them.

There are fake cops in the Los Angeles area that have been pulling people over, arresting them, taking them to a remote location and robbing them. It's VERY hard to stop because few people, including other police, will question the authenticity of two uniforms in the proper gear, complete with guns and radio equipment, with a properly marked and outfitted car. L.A. is a very easy area to procure all of the items in since you can pass off just about anything as movie production.

Mycroft

One Too Many
I was BT, but I can make it with floresent/black tape. Also thanks for the link SHARPETOYS. Though I think impersonaitling a police officer is illegal in the USA, but it is still done under diferent names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters