Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Monte

A-List Customer
Kyle that Stetson is YOU! Perfect hat.

TPD166 It's not possible to live in Texas and have too many CD's... ESPECIALLY when they're as nice as that Heritage. Perfectly Beautiful crease!

Monte, ma man, try not to let work cut into your funtime (dang that REAL WORLD stuff, like responsibility, bills, etc.). You have been conspicuously absent (read: busy) lately. But we get it!

I know, right? Your commentary always makes me laugh.
I'm sending one back but just got this one in the mail today.
A sand tan Brent. Right out of the box it was a little too roomy and sat on the top of my head. Also didn't snap down because the brim was misshaped a small amount. After a little padding and a little shaping it is working out fine.

Good old Brent construction. Has a plastic crown protector. Looks like it could be from the '50s but I'm not sure.

Pushed out the crown a tad so it sits down on my head a bit more.

Monte that is a perfect looking hat. I like everything I see: crown shape, color, and best of all brim size. Great find!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My fleamarket scores from Saturday!
Wegener Homburger Cornet, probably from the 50s-early 60s size 56
Condition is perfect!

21ff.jpg

The second one, also a Wegener but a Colonel with a unusual shape! 50s early 60s condition also perfect!
I guess the same preowner but in size 55

w4se.jpg

More photos in the German and Austrian hats thread!

Monte

A-List Customer
Monte that is a perfect looking hat. I like everything I see: crown shape, color, and best of all brim size. Great find!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Yes, thank you. I really am loving it. Not sure if Lee made these?

Excellent hat, Monte. It looks quite natural atop that plaid shirt, too.

A
Thanks, since it hasn't snowed much, we thought we'd pick up the leaves one more time so I was wearing a good, warm shirt.

Manfred, that Colonel is a special hat for sure.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Aaron and Dale, thank you both!
The hat's are indeed like unworn!

Monte, I am still around and have an eye on all, haha. Great find your new one, and looks sharp on you!

Roger, hi my friend! I have seen your posting to late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran