Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Alan - I agree. The ribbon seems too "puffy" to be original. If it was reduced, they did a darn good job. And, thanks. But it may have been reblocked, too, because it fits like a 7 3/8ths and I'm between 1/8th and 1/4th. We'll see.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Here is Stetson Stratoliner prototype that I got at the outlet in Garland a few days ago. It was on Matt Deckard's Tumblr feed a few weeks ago. Blue with tan ribbon and bound edge. Never had a blue hat and have no idea what to do with it!

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Yet another purchase on mine at a weak moment at the outlet in Garland. Premiere Stetsonian. Picked it up at the outlet a few days ago when I was in the area. I've studied this hat and cannot figure out why it was sent to the outlet. I just couldn't pass it up.

Not sure what to think about a wide ribbon hat on me but the felt quality is top notch. Same felt as Premiere Strat but slightly thicker. Just a simple dry crease for the time being.

Knox Buntal

Brown ribbon is silk. More photos on the Parabuntal Hats thread.

knoxbuntal1.jpg

knoxbuntal2.jpg

knoxbuntal3.jpg

knoxbuntal6.jpg

Rick your blue hat has me green with envy. I saw that one on Matt's site a while back and was impressed with the color and contrasting ribbon. Great find.

Nice PB too Alan. Let's hope it hastens summer weather for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran