Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Whatever you do, do not read Luke 6:31. :D

HA! Right you are, Dave, and in this case that's exactly what I would have wanted Bruce to do if the situation were reversed! I will find a righteous hat for Bruce, and he WILL get the box with his name on it! I needed another hat anyway...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Jared, Bob told me he got started in the hat business working on western hats, before he started on his own.

I'm loving both the hats, Bob delivered more than I was expecting on both of them.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
my very first ....( and definitely not last ) .... 1940's Stratoliner

cannot tell you how excited I am ... so excited that I did not even attempt to reshape it before taking pictures... so this is how she came out of the box

it feels so damn good on my head .... gentlemen .... I am overcome with happiness

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Definately more 7 3/8's out there at better prices than 7 1/2's. So if you like the fit, you're golden.

i love the fit

I plan to wear these in a more traditional way than I have in the past

this Strat fits just beautifully ... 7 1/2 would definitely be a little baggy for the traditional look on me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy