Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I can not be so quick to post the new arrivals.........:rolleyes:
I need time to "meditate" on the hats that I buy and clean and then put to rest to be observed.
It is my prerogative to understand how the new hat will come in my tastes

Today is the time to show a black Tonak / Huckel
2rfzio1.jpg

14bhyqc.jpg

2gsk86c.jpg

and a gray Borsalino probably pre WWII
w9fg9s.jpg

6s6ero.jpg

ix3xxw.jpg

The Borsalino has been lovingly restored by Sergio Anzani hatter in Cappelleria Melegari - Milan, while the newer Tonak had only needed a steam bath and a brushed
I will post them in the appropriate threads
Have a nice Easter

Daniele, Good to see the Tonak / Hückel. Do you have any idea on the time period? It looks to be fairly current. I have no idea how Tonak determines when to use the Hückel brand. I know the brand still has some cache with the Jewish Orthodox market. The old Borsalino is really fantastic (form + finish)!

I haven't had much time to document my navy/midnight blue Borsalino in the appropriate thread & didn't get a head shot taken, but I wore it on Sat while we visited extended family in for Easter & again yesterday for Easter Sunday spent with good friends. The hat & it's color are both very classy, very dressy!

2mhhqg2.jpg

4szbqf.jpg

I haven't had much time to document my navy/midnight blue Borsalino in the appropriate thread & didn't get a head shot taken, but I wore it on Sat while we visited extended family in for Easter & again yesterday for Easter Sunday spent with good friends. The hat & it's color are both very classy, very dressy!

2mhhqg2.jpg

4szbqf.jpg

Nice, H J. I'm a fan of navy. Very nice.

65 Classic

Practically Family

2mhhqg2.jpg

4szbqf.jpg

Indeed a fine specimen of a dressy, classy hat. BTW, it's in the right place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart