Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a nice one, Sue - reminds me of the Barbisio you sent me.

:eek:fftopic: - Who/What is playing @ the symphony tonight?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
It's taken a while to finally get this one posted -- more in the Stetson Flagship thread...

Royal Stetson DeLuxe Flagship

Flagship-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Sue! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
PS: this might be the first time that I see a picture of you wearing a hat designed specifically for ladies!...:p :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:
Beautiful Sue! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
PS: this might be the first time that I see a picture of you wearing a hat designed specifically for ladies!...:p :eusa_clap

She got to that one before Mario did. :D

Very cute, Sue!

Cheers,
JtL

billysmom

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
She got to that one before Mario did. :D

Very cute, Sue!

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks, all. It doesn't seem like much of a hat with so little structure, but the velour's lovely. (I seem to remember that Mario's not much of a back bow fan. That's probably why it went for such a low price.)

Sue

Sue really like the Borsa back bow lady's velour. Looks super velvety! :eusa_clap

JTL great Stetson. Very nice green hue. Also the ribbon width is is spot on. :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
I seem to remember that Mario's not much of a back bow fan. That's probably why it went for such a low price.

I was merely looking the other way when the auction ended, that's all. Had I not been distracted by other things, I'd have given you a hard time bidding on this one! :p ;) :D

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
It's taken a while to finally get this one posted -- more in the Stetson Flagship thread...

Flagship-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

I am really drooling over this hat - what a beauty. I've got a couple in that olive color - it's perfect to wear with almost anything.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:

Flagship-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Jimmy,that hat actually looks uncomfortable sitting on that hat box. I believe it knows it belongs sitting on your head. Great proportions. Fantastic color.
Tom D.

Mr. Paladin

billyspew said:
Some amazing hats this week, but the prize has to go to that Green Whippet!

Here's my newly arrived Adam "The Regis" Bowler/Derby

4122094598_e3f7d3423b.jpg

With a very different bow than on other Derbies I've seen.

More details in Adam Alley.

It is a very interesting variant on a bowler. No only is the ribbon different, but the brim appears wider than the usual style as well. Nice catch.

Mr. Paladin

billysmom said:
This one from the 'bay. It's a deep midnight blue color velour:

DSCF1668.jpg

At first I thought it was black, but then I held it up to a black velvet evening suit that I plan to wear to the symphony tonight and its true color became clear!

Sue

Very nice, maam. We are still planning to meet you for a symphony evening before the season closes.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Jimmy,that hat actually looks uncomfortable sitting on that hat box. I believe it knows it belongs sitting on your head. Great proportions. Fantastic color.
Tom D.

Thanks, Tom! :)

Mr. Paladin

jimmy the lid said:

Flagship-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Great color and ribbon/bow on that one Jimmy. I like the mid-width on the ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto