Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

billysmom

One Too Many
Knox Superfine Homburg

Brown brim binding makes this potentially VERY versatile! More on the Homburg Nation ...

Brown-brim-homburg.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

DSCF1688.jpg

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
yanito said:
Picked this up at a Goodwill store. It's in prestine condition. Anyone know the time period of this hat?

I don't know about the age, since it seems to be sort of a take-off on an alpine hat. But don't you love that velour????

Sue

yanito

New in Town
billysmom said:
I don't know about the age, since it seems to be sort of a take-off on an alpine hat. But don't you love that velour????

Sue

It sure is soft. Too bad this hat won't fit me. I'm gonna be putting it up for auction. I'm sure I'll get at least what I paid for it.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:

Sue - that's one gorgeous Homburg you've got there! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I still need to fetch myself a nice Homburg. My two attempts at homburging were grand failures (wrong sizes given by the seller, crowns to low, blah...).

Never mind. That's a real beauty!

billysmom said:

Sue

Yes it is Biltmore's take on a Alpine. I think they still have this model but not with the buckel. I am thinking 60s maybe 70s. I have a couple of Biltmore made Alpens.

billysmom

One Too Many
Not new, but back! Whippet

My Whippet's back from Peters Bros with a new sweat and ribbon!

Whippet-returns.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

Very hard to get the medium brown color right, but y'all get the idea ...

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
billysmom said:
A very low BIN price enticed me to go for this:

Miss-Western.jpg

DSCF1691.jpg

Sue

I'm curious what age Dinerman, rlk would put on this. I was guessing '40s based on the tag, but it could be a little older.

This one might work well with a bash like Douglas' old pencil-curl western:

DSCN3626.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk