Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
1 month delay and folded into a box no larger than the crown. Very soft and flexible but will require a professional re-flange and block to remove folds and crisp up the shape. 2-7/8" brim.

Another winner. :eusa_clap

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
New-to-me Dobbs Boater PRE-SNAPPED Brim

This is my second Dobbs Boater that i've gotten in the last month or so. I had to have this one because it has a pre-snapped stiff brim. My other boater had a flat brim. More pics in the DOBBS DINNER THREAD.

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04131.jpg

DSC04138.jpg

One Too Many
This is my second Dobbs Boater that i've gotten in the last month or so. I had to have this one because it has a pre-snapped stiff brim. My other boater had a flat brim. More pics in the DOBBS DINNER THREAD.

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04131.jpg

DSC04138.jpg

I like the straw hats and this boater is not exception, looks great on you, congratulations Josh, beauty hat.

Last edited:

DAJE

One of the Regulars

I'm not a big fan of boaters - to me they're inextricably linked with private school kids - but this one is different. I'd wear that for sure, the snap brim makes all the difference. And the taller, slightly tapered crown... it's a Boatora!

Great hat, anyway, and it looks great on you.

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I just received three new hats from another lounge member.
Akubra Riverina
76b426b0.jpg

Akubra Coober Pedy
d6c974bc.jpg

Akubra RM Williams
d3646593.jpg

Thanks Z - I love them all.

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
You look mah-velous!

The RM always ReMinded me of a taller version of the Federation.

Now your only problem will be deciding which one to wear.

Wear them in the best of health!

jwalls

Vendor
016.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

I've been really busy of late, but I did manage to finish this hat for myself today.
Liteweight sand nutria/beaver blend body, dark chocolate brown 3/8" trim, 2 3/4" brim, 6 1/4" 1550 block, creased 4 3/4" front, 4 1/4" back, diamond dress crease with front and back pinch.
This is my new "Diamond Jack"

jwalls

Vendor
I made this hat on a new set of blocks from the 30's that I got from a seller in New York. The blocks are taller in back than the front. When creased the hat has a very square crown. I really like the way it turned out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany