Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
After Lurking here for the last week I just signed up last night. I've been trying to get through just this thread all week when time allows, haven't been sleeping much with all these beautiful hats dancing in my head! I've got a small collection of my own, thought I was all alone in the world with this obsession, glad to have found you all. I'm a bit technically challenged so I'll get some pictures of my hats together and have my teenagers post them for me! Amazing place this!

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Welcome, Bourne. Looking forward to seeing your hats. Have your kids open a photobucket account for you and show you how to use it. Its actually pretty simple. Im sure youll want to post more pictures as needed.

billyspew

One Too Many
Yet another Adam today. *sigh* Fuzzy one this time. Refurbed sweat (seller included the original too).

5364321481_10d00beb1c.jpg

Details in Adam Alley

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
Ok, here we go...I took a few pics and my son did a little of this and that on the keyboard, resizing and creating an account with imageshack and showing me how to post them. As soon as my eyes stop rolling around I'll have him actually post this all for me!! This computer thing just isn't my tool!

Back row; Adams, Adams
Front row; Wormser, Wormser and a Stetson
I've got a few more kicking around somewhere too.
1000556tq.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Ok, here we go...I took a few pics and my son did a little of this and that on the keyboard, resizing and creating an account with imageshack and showing me how to post them. As soon as my eyes stop rolling around I'll have him actually post this all for me!! This computer thing just isn't my tool!

Back row; Adams, Adams
Front row; Wormser, Wormser and a Stetson
I've got a few more kicking around somewhere too.
1000556tq.jpg

Nice little bunch of hats. I like the gray one on the left in particular.

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
Man O' man, I've been fiddling with this all morning without my son and I think I've finally figured it out. That's my other Wormser up there, recieved it as a gift a few years back, my First REAL hat! Here's a few more for you.
My Grandfathers Adams, A Berg Porkpie and a Adams Porkpie and a Stetson Straw that I folded a car seat on!
1000540l.jpg

1000534h.jpg

1000531t.jpg

1000525.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy