Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Otateral

Familiar Face
Not sure if anyone remembers this hat, which left a faded mark from replacing the ribbon with a smaller one.
dscn2183w.jpg

I got some larger ribbons and went for a different style. I remember seeing an Art Fawcett hat a while ago with an amazing ribbon style, which inspired me to come up with this. Nowhere near as good as Art's but it may hold me over until I can save up some dough.
dscn2279qo.jpg

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Here are a couple of pictures of my Borsalino Alessandria which I purchased from "Bond" here on the forum. I received it Monday and wore it out for the first time last night (Masonic Rites) at a funeral visitation. The color is dead on in these pictures and the quality of this hat is fantastic.

1950sBorsalino.jpg

cc8c6332.jpg

b8caf483.jpg

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Terry ,it looks good and it fits you very well.
Congrats on your entry into the Borsalino Brotherhood !

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Terry, lookin' sharp.

I notice in the second picture that the pinch is a ways off to the right of center. Do you prefer to wear it that way? I ask because I tend to wear a few of my hats off-center on purpose. I love a touch of chaos.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Supernatural Mini Milan

Supernatural Ecuadorian Panama Hat Co. Milan.
P1040635.JPG
P1040634.JPG
P1040636.JPG
P1040639.JPG

Softer than most modern Milans, this one dates to the early 50's by its OPS price tag. Child size, it is 54cm. or 6-3/4.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Supernatural Ecuadorian Panama Hat Co. Milan.
P1040636.JPG

Softer than most modern Milans, this one dates to the early 50's by its OPS price tag. Child size, it is 54cm. or 6-3/4.

That sweatband, tip sticker, and logo are the exact same as my Milan that I'm wearing today. I find these 40's/50's Supernatual Milans to be very "dense" in their weave. They seem to be a pretty high quality tight Milan weave, or at least I think so. Cool find. Too bad its so small...

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Terry, lookin' sharp.

I notice in the second picture that the pinch is a ways off to the right of center. Do you prefer to wear it that way? I ask because I tend to wear a few of my hats off-center on purpose. I love a touch of chaos.

Well, my life is usually filled with chaos but actually, I just put the hat on crooked (new hat inexperience) prior to my friend taking my picture! LOL. I usually use a mirror but I was in a hurry before we lost the natural light. My buddy was an inexperienced camera man and blurred most of the pictures. I find that my iPhone camera does an excellent job and is usually all I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner