Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Looks good on you, bolthead. My only problem with wearing modern military-styled headgear is being confused with actual soldiers/veterans. I would never want to be thought of as pretending to be in something I am not in. Therefore, I do not wear military hats as casual wear.

I would have to concurr MV. I was in the military but am no longer and a Mil Beret should really be worn as it was intended, as a part of a uniform. I have some in my collection, but do not wear them. JMHO :)

Onward thru the Fog :)

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Nice moderate size. Thats a Ruthenium felt with an Asphalt ribbon. Heavy colors.

Thanks, Robert! The label reads: 'Rutenio c. asfalto', which I interpreted as 'Rutenio colore asfalto. Should have realized that it actually represents: Rutenio con asfalto', or 'Ruthenium with asphalt'.

CharlieB

A-List Customer
The inaugural wearing of my new Jaxon crushable C-crown.

IMG_20110123_140558.jpg

Bogey

New in Town
Nice hat. Hey I'm looking for a crushable tan just about any style hat, beat up, broken in, and well worn. Here's the challenge: size 7 7/8 +
Any help in locating would be great. Thanks.

Wow, facade, those are great-looking hats!

Couple of new ones for me. To the left is a Soveriegn Stetson, age? in a nice creamy tan color. The one on the right is a 60'sish OR (not that I need another one).

pw002-7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails