Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
cachett said:
HOLA, QUERIDOS AMIGOS, TENGO UNA EMPRESA DEDICADO AL SOMBRERO Y NECESITO UN CONFORMADOR (Allie Maillard Hat Conformateur). SI ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?

Segun mi entendimiento, creo que quizas este sitio no sea muy bueno para compar el equipaje necesario para fabricar sombreros.

Donde mas ha buscado el aparato?

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
warmentrout said:
Thanks guys.* Good kids are a man's second greatest treasure after a good wife.

Rlk,* what is hankachif felt ?

Continuing on with my catching up pics, a VS rust colored with 1/4 in rust brim ribbon and 1 1/2 in forrest green crown ribbon.* By the time I finished bashing it, I got a little reckless with the steam and lost a little height, it's 4 1/2 in at the peak.* 2 1/2* to 2 3/4 dimensional brim.* The rust is a nice color and I like the contrasting middle of the bow.

hats2018.jpg

hats2019.jpg

hats2017.jpg

Excellent, and I love that lining!

warmentrout

One of the Regulars
More "Catch Up" pics

My first panama, from Panama Bob. It is his least expensive model. I got good advise from a fellow lounger and went this route before spending serious money on a panama. Even though it an entry level hat it is still very consistently woven and consistent color, at least as far as my novice eye can tell. I did change the ribbon to a narrower one. I think it makes it look a little taller.

hats2021.jpg

hats2020.jpg

hats2022.jpg

pplepic

Familiar Face
Borsalino from Garrett

<a href="http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr79/pplepic/?action=view&current=P1000952I just received my Borsalino Diamante Twenty-Five from Garrett, who practically gave it to me. Beautiful hat in great condition and soft as butter. However you bash it, it stays until next time.

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Adam Executive

The first in the upcoming photograph series of my new hats. It's a bit faded (purplish/brownish grey instead of pure grey) and it's got a nice moth divot on the brim...but it's my new favorite.

100_1296.jpg

Unfortunately blurry, but a good second angle...

100_1300.jpg

Cross posted in the "What Hat Are You Wearing Today?" thread.

RBH

Bartender
Chiliarches said:
The first in the upcoming photograph series of my new hats. It's a bit faded (purplish/brownish grey instead of pure grey) and it's got a nice moth divot on the brim...but it's my new favorite.

100_1296.jpg

Unfortunately blurry, but a good second angle...

100_1300.jpg

Cross posted in the "What Hat Are You Wearing Today?" thread.
Very nice!!!:eusa_clap

babs

A-List Customer
New to me (Dobbs Milan Straw & Dunlap Felt)

My two ebay attack of the stingy brims.. Couldn't get away from 'em.
The Dunlap had one poor pic on the bid.. Took a chance. It's in great shape I think. Could stand a decent cleaning you can tell by seeing a little staining at the front and rear edges of the bash when you pop it open. No nibbles.. :) The moth's didn't make it to this one. Gotta get some cedar in the closet now with the fur-felts showing up. The Dobbs.. I couldn't be more pleased. Both fit awesome.. The Dobbs absolutely perfect. The sweatband is fairly worn, but still usable I think.

DSCN0747.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0748.jpg

DSCN0749.jpg

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Chiliarches said:

Nibbles are a fact of vintage hat life. But there is no denying the appeal of an Adam Exec.

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Chiliarches said:

Nice hat man! I like the dimentions - What's the width of that brim?

munchausen

One of the Regulars
Porkies

billyspew said:
Very nice & congratulations I was watching that one. I have 12 Adam Hats (9 currently in my possession + 3 on their way) and I love them.
Once you receive it please post in Adam Alley.

Thanks and shall do, billy. This is my first Adam and I'm gradually building up my older hat collection (this is my second) and a different style to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters